From the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic until today, we continue to follow guidelines set by the National Agency for Public Health, the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health. We take extra precautions to keep our patients, our staff, and those who work with us healthy and safe.
Patient procedures before coming to the doctor’s office
- All patients are informed before their appointment that if they have had symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, sore throat or breathlessness) or a history of COVID-19 exposure, they should not enter their appointment for the last 15 days and another appointment will be rescheduled if the necessary time has elapsed
- All patients should wear a face mask. If they do not have a face mask, we offer the mask to the patient in order to enter our clinic
- Patients are informed that they must come to the appointment on their own, unless a caregiver or parent is needed to accompany the child.
- The safe distance is kept in the waiting room
- Patients may wait outside the office
- All patients are thermometered
- Upon entering our premises, patients are informed to use hand sanitizers that are immediately available in all our areas.
- Each examination room or treatment area is cleaned and disinfected after each patient visit.
- All areas undergo an even deeper process of cleaning and disinfection, daily, after the end of the doctor’s office.
Staff preparation procedures
- The doctor and all paramedical staff change the masks very regularly and where necessary. Disposable robes as well as a double mask are used in each patient who has treatment.
- The premises are cleaned and disinfected at each appointment. Also all administrators wear a mask at all times
- The doctor and all the staff are vaccinated but they are also done weekly rapidly test to all
- All staff wash their hands very often and keep a safe distance where possible
- All staff are thermometered daily before the start of the doctor’s office
- In the customer service area-reception, a special protective plexiglass has been installed